Monday

The Peapod


Pondering were you when I was brought home
And so was I.
Someone from the dustbin just met someone so rustic
Then began the story

Pencils were broken and papers were torn
But no word was scribbled
For you and I always scuffled

The epitome of goodness in you
Shadowed a little on me
Learning everyday from you
Fighting every quarter with you
I secretly wished to be just like you.

But you are only one
Who cannot be replicated
So emulated I, a little of you
Standing short under you

Enough of praises
enough of adulation
All sacked by you 
Spare a little for me
Or I will snatch

This is how a war was waged between this duo
Which often met truce of love
But bomb droppings continued till date
Regardless of how much destruction you have caused
You still remain the best nuclear arsenal
To whom I will never surrender

Gracias!
 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Their is an Vietnamese proverb, brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.. lucky those who have this in their life. Beautifully written miss Bafna ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. sanyamspeaks2:14 PM
    So Apt !!

    Siblings are souls which are hostile and at the same time are all sort of therapy for each other !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:30 AM

    One place i can still find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share any communication detail..

    ReplyDelete

Dont leave before leaving your words here. I will count on your imprints in my blogspace. :)