Wednesday, March 6, 2013

55 Fiction- Connecting


I got the latest track today”, Pappu said.

Really!!!  Send it to me right now”, Kappu ordered.

Switch On the Bluetooth”.

“Yes! I have”.

Dammit! A whole minute has passed and it’s still showing just CONNECTING”.

“Try once again”.

“What’s the name of your Bluetooth?”

CONNECTING… with three dots”. Kappu chuckled.

 
Hioy'oy Hoi Polloi
JJJ
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-q =((
      Never mind. B-)
      This one is a true incident and I went bonkers at the spot so framed it in 55.Sir ji! Will try better next time. #:-S

      Delete
    2. Haha....so, u hop around your city with a pen n paper...aur jab bhi tumhare saath kuch hota hai, you make a story out of it..... :P
      Talent. *bends down and touches feet in reverence* ;)

      Delete
    3. Respected 55-King!!!
      Don't abase me with your regal punch.
      _/\_ Blog tyro. X(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe..You are making good use of these smileys. =D7
      Maa! your smile made this post worth to be looked upon.
      Keep blessing and keep joining me in all the silliness. :D

      Delete
  3. Nyc 1... Ur blog is good...!!! First time here... Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajnabi, Welcome to my blog.
      Happy times :)

      Delete
  4. That was a pretty clever one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave before leaving your words here. I will count on your imprints in my blogspace. :)

Silly smiles Take you Miles.