Colorful Mirror



The girl out there
Waved at me
Bright and Galvanic was she
Appeared vapid and tepid me
Waived a Hello at me
I wavered and looked around
Yes You! The specky in blue
You look so blue in Blue.
You look pretty pink in pink, I zapped whew
I put on the color to whole me, bragged she
Not like you who just wrap the color around
Excuse me! Who are you??? I grumbled
Oh Common! Put aside your colorful etiquette
Talk to me straight and loud, rumbled I
Yes! Talk to me loud and clear, she repeated the same
Before could I howl at her, the driver honked high
Seated was I at the back peeping into the rear mirror
I got down, paced ahead cutting the crowd
Welcomed was I after such a long
You look pink in blue.


¡Salud!
JJJ
 

Comments

  1. well,ay be it is time to go blush in Pink with Blue on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe !!!! Yes, you told the right pick. ;)

      Delete
  2. by the way.. you do really look pretty in pink and adorable in blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, cheerful and colourful :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your choice of words Surbhi :) Prolific and beautifully intermingled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Aditi. I'm all learning from you. 2):)

      Delete
  5. A very delightful and eye catching poem. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delighted to see you Granny. Love !!!! :x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Don't leave before leaving your words here. I will count on your imprints in my blogspace. :)